Event: State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Extensive Margin of Trade
FREIT (Forum for Research in Empirical International Trade) and the School of Economics are hosting a new online-only seminar series forum for international trade economists conducted via Zoom. The seminar will take place every Wednesday while COVID-19 pandemic lasts or until interest or energy disappear.
Joschka Wanner, IfW Kiel, will present his paper "State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Extensive Margin of Trade."
- Each talk will be conducted as a Zoom meeting with a capacity of 500 participants
- Each talk will be moderated
- Each participant will be able to ask questions directly or by raising their Zoom hand to be called on by the moderator
- Since all participants will be able to share their video, we suggest you select "Speaker View"
- During the presentation itself, only the presenter will be able to share his or her screen
- Each presentation will be recorded and posted on FREIT's webpage, subject to presenter's approval
Interested participants should register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact For More Information