Event: The Role of Productivity and Markups in Determining Trade Liberalization's Impact on Firm Product Scope and Innovation
FREIT (Forum for Research in International Trade) and the School of Economics are hosting a new online-only seminar series forum for international trade economists conducted via Zoom. The seminar will take place every Wednesday while COVID-19 pandemic lasts or until interest or energy disappear.
Caroline Paunov, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, will present her paper "The Role of Productivity and Markups in Determining Trade Liberalization's Impact on Firm Product Scope and Innovation."
- Each talk will be conducted as a Zoom meeting with a capacity of 500 participants
- Each talk will be moderated
- Each participant will be able to ask questions directly or by raising their Zoom hand to be called on by the moderator
- Since all participants will be able to share their video, we suggest you select "Speaker View"
- During the presentation itself, only the presenter will be able to share his or her screen
- Each presentation will be recorded and posted on FREIT's webpage, subject to presenter's approval
Contact For More Information